Business registration in Kazakhstan
- Preparation of constituent documents: memorandum of association, articles of association, order, decision of the founder;
- Registration with the justice authorities, state revenue authorities, statistics authorities, in agreement with the client, support for the initial submission of the necessary reports;
- Making a seal after agreeing the design with the client, preparing the necessary documents for opening an account with the Bank;
- Re-registration of a legal entity in the event of: changing the name, increasing or decreasing the authorized capital, changing the founders, as well as making other changes that do not require state re-registration: changes in the charter, increasing the size of the authorized capital, changing the address of the location, changing the type of activity and change of director;
- Registration of a non-resident legal entity with the tax authorities, obtaining a BIN (business identification number) with the tax authorities.
Registration of foreign companies in the territory of Kazakhstan was carried out:
- RUDO VINE LLP is a company that imports alcoholic products to the territory of Kazakhstan (Russian Federation);
- ETS-Astana LLP is a company engaged in activities in the field of renewable energy sources (Russian Federation).