Protection of interests at the stage of enforcement proceedings
- Appeal against actions / inactions of a bailiff to higher authorities and in court in case of non-execution of a court decision;
- Permanent monitoring of the course of enforcement proceedings from the moment the writ of execution is issued to its full execution;
- Appeal against illegal actions of a bailiff in the sale of the arrested property of the debtor at public auction;
- Interaction with private bailiffs to collect debts;
- Settlement of a dispute with a recoverer – conclusion of a settlement agreement at the stage of enforcement proceedings;
- Preparing a petition to the court to obtain a deferment, installment plan for the execution of a court decision.