Change of legal address LLP
In the process of activity, sometimes there is a need to change the place of activity, in order to avoid administrative responsibility:
item 2 of Art. 466 of the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Republic of Kazakhstan: Untimely notification of the registering authority about a change in the location of a legal entity –
entails a warning or a fine on officials, small businesses or non-profit organizations in the amount of five, on medium businesses – in the amount of ten, on large businesses – in the amount of thirty monthly calculation indices.
To change the address, first of all, you need to select a new location and issue supporting documents:
- Contract-lease of premises / building / structure, etc.;
- Contract of sale;
- Notarized consent of the individual owner.
After that, through the EGOV portal, it will be necessary to request a certificate of clarification of the location of the property, which will indicate the registration code of the address of the property/land plot.
It will also be necessary to draw up internal documents, which include the Decision / Protocol and notification of the NAO about the change of legal address.
There are three ways to change your address:
- Via a special service on the EGOV portal, if you have a digital signature;
- Also on the EGOV portal, but via emails;
- And having gone to the branch of the Nenets Autonomous Okrug, handing over the documents in person, if the LLP does not have an EDS.
The period during which changes are made to the database of legal entities is set at five working days.
If you need to change the location of your LLP, then you can contact the law firm KORGAN at any time.