Welcome to Kazakhstan!


Law Firm KORGAN provides the following services:

  • Issuing an IIN, obtaining an EDS;
  • Applying for a C5 visa to register a business;
  • Registration of TRP (temporary residence permit) and residence permit (residence permit) on the territory of Kazakhstan;
  • Registration of a legal entity and search for a legal address for an office;
  • Assistance in opening bank accounts for legal entities and individuals;
  • Drafting contracts of any complexity.